Ghost Module Button

Battlesman

I've seen this problem for quite a while. Don't know what to call it, so I'll call it a ghost here. 

post-32015-0-73819400-1514842661_thumb.png

This is often a relic of an interesting workspace setup - do you mind uploading a zip of your Startup Session?

This is often a relic of an interesting workspace setup - do you mind uploading a zip of your Startup Session?

Can you instruct me as to how to do that? 

Navigate to your Library (hold Option and choose it from the Go menu), and go to Preferences/Accordance Preferences. Inside of there, .zip the Startup Session and post it here!

Navigate to your Library (hold Option and choose it from the Go menu), and go to Preferences/Accordance Preferences. Inside of there, .zip the Startup Session and post it here!

Try this!

Startup session.accord.zip

Thanks for posting this!  I see your workspace with its many tabs, but I don't get the ghost button.  Do you know what actions you take after startup that trigger it?

Thanks for posting this!  I see your workspace with its many tabs, but I don't get the ghost button.  Do you know what actions you take after startup that trigger it?

Wish I knew, sorry!

• 3 weeks later...

Popped up again, this time I recorded it in action. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezut4dw1wmx7oqe/Ghost%20box.mov?dl=0

Fantastic!  That's exactly what we needed to get this fixed.  Thanks for the video!

• Like 1