Accordance constantly asks me for rating

David Voth

I recently had a problem with Accordance, I think it was this one and cleared the caches. The app is working now, but every time I change modules I get a prompt to rate the app. It is very annoying.

iPad mini iOS 9.3.5 Accordance 2.6.1

It appears you are using quite an old version of iOS, what version can you get up to? iOS 11 prevents this problem. If I understand the change correctly, upgrading to iOS 10.3 where the method of collecting ratings was introduced might be enough to resolve it.

https://9to5mac.com/2017/06/09/app-rating-custom-prompts-app-store-banned/

Edited by Ιακοβ

I'm using the latest version of iOS I can on my iPad mini. The issue of the constant prompts just started to appear in Accordance.

• Like 1

I also had this problem last night.  Three or four times it asked me within a minute.  Although not at all today... hopefully the problem has passed.  

Latest accordance iOS on iPhone X.

Did you do anything to get rid of it? It is still doing it for me. It seems to be doing it for modules other than devotional modules.

Sorry David, I'm unable to offer you a fix.  It just kept happening and just as quickly stopped! I don't know what (or if) I did to stop it.  If if keeps occurring, I would contact technical support.  Sorry,

Paul.

The issue appears to be gone for me now. I just tapped that I was going to rate it, instead of the rate later option, and it has gone away.

• Like 1