ipad crashes when loading Hebrew texts

mbcvida

Accordance app crashes each time I attempt to load BHS-T or HMT-W4 on my ipad only. I emptied cache and remove startup session in the ios settings, and that allows me to restart the app, but again when I attempt to load either of these texts, crash. -- any advice?

Oops, I should have asked what you mean by "load." If you mean to open the text, I would simply remove both from the Library view, and reinstall them. If you mean you cannot install them, I am not sure how to fix that.

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased a new ipad - here is the issue I have had with my previous ipad and it continues on the new ipad pro.  When I load either of the following texts: BHS-T and HMT-W4 they crash Accordance. They work fine on my macbook, but not on my Ipads. Here is the strange thing. I can load any other Hebrew text and when I open a split screen on the Ipad I can load BHS-T or HMT-W4 in the right hand pane, but not the main left pane. If I have a split screen with BHS-T or HMT-W4 in the right pane, but another text in the left pane, and I try to change the text in the left pane to either  BHS-T or HMT-W4, again the entire program crashes -- is that not strange? I would appreciate any suggestions and I hope the explanation made sense

Can you upload some screenshots to give us an idea of your settings and setup? Have you tried different settings?

I can load HMT or BHS-T in right split pane, but whenever trying to load in left pane or load by itself app crashes immediately . My settings are the same for ECTBC HEbrew text that works fine

post-363-0-16769700-1517674334_thumb.jpg