Newly released 12.2.2 Wrong info in ID window English —> Hebrew

Julia Falling

I'm running the just released 12.2.2.  I've highlighted the English (NAS95S), with the HMT-4 in parallel.  If I change to the ESVS I get the same thing.  This problem was there in the final beta as well.

Here are a couple of screen shots.  Note the gloss on the right.  Very odd.

post-330-0-93140400-1515441508_thumb.jpg

post-330-0-69473000-1515441531_thumb.jpg

There's a problem in the NT as well.  

post-330-0-63731000-1515441958_thumb.jpg

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to provide info that will help in squashing this one.

• Like 1

I was just about to comment on the same thing, Julia. Confirmed problem here, too.

• Like 1

To me the glosses seem to be working when hovering over the original text words. Some glosses are still missing or erroneous when hovering over the keyed text and pulling in the tags from the original. It's a pity that this wasn't reported before the release, but I am sure we'll get it fixed next time. Of course, you don't really need a gloss when hovering over the translation!

Even worse, on the iOS 2.6.2 both the original and keyed texts give the wrong gloss for God and other words.

• Like 1

It's a pity that this wasn't reported before the release, but I am sure we'll get it fixed next time. Of course, you don't really need a gloss when hovering over the translation!

Even worse, on the iOS 2.6.2 both the original and keyed texts give the wrong gloss for God and other words.

We had just discovered the problem and I had started the post when the prompt for 12.2.2 popped up. Another 10 minutes and the error report would have been there before the release. I hope it’s not a difficult fix.

It's all working perfectly now with the release of 12.2.3.rc1.  Thank you!

• Like 1