rcaldw

12.2.2 is not allowing me to change resources within a layout. I have to remove a parallel and then add a parallel to get to a new resource within a layout. This is a brand new problem. 

Edited by rcaldw

Btw, this is in Windows 10. I've discovered that resources will change as normal when using the horizontal orientation, but not vertical. And what I mean by changing resources is the ability to use the drop down arrow and select another resource. 

Thank you for the detailed explanation.  This is definitely a bug that will be fixed in the next build.

• Like 1

Hi Orly,

I too have upgraded to 12.2.2 in Windows 10 and also now cannot change resources in a workspace by using the usual 'display text' option. When I try to change a commentary I get an error pop up box stating - the text "[current commentary that is open]" is not currently available to Accordance. I will have to revert back to 12.2.1 as this makes Accordance unworkable. Will a fix be available soon?

Thanks Paul

• Like 1

12.2.2 Challenges using "Research Tab" [MBP Retina macOS High Sierra 10.13.2]

Regardless of what I enter in the Research search box, I get the following popup:

"These words were not found in any of the texts requested". (This seems to be a brand new issue as well.)

Thanks, 

Elliot 

It's working for me, check the settings of the pop-up menus. What exactly are you searching for and in?

Thanks for your reply Helen,

When I searched back through the help files, it appears that when I downloaded the new version 12.2.2, the default setting went to "Unicode" rather than the [ALL] setting. When I switched to the [ALL] in the dropdown menu, it solved the problem.

Shalom!

-Elliot