More Information in "About this Text" Overlay

Jordan Gowing

It is currently a hassle to find out the author of a specific commentary in Accordance. There is no easy way from the Module itself that I am aware of; the information in the library is restricted to the Editors only (even for single commentary volumes like attached).

The only way that I am aware of to find this out relatively quickly is to "Copy as Citation" from the Mac, but even this is a bit cumbersome. Please add more information to the "About this Text" overlay so that we can see the authors of individual volumes. 

post-31238-0-04585200-1515684226_thumb.png

• Like 1

If you open the text in the Info Pane you’ll see the Author (mostly).

Greetings

Fabian

If you simply have the tool pane open, it will also report the author of the current article, for all tools that have this available.  Is this not working for you?

If you simply have the tool pane open, it will also report the author of the current article, for all tools that have this available.  Is this not working for you?

We may have a bug or an inconsistent implementation. If I'm in a commentary like ZIBBCOT, the author of the individual commentary is seen at the top of the search window, no matter where I am in the work. But in Pillar and NAC, it seems that the individual author's name only shows at the beginning of the individual commentary--around the title and copyright information.