Grammatical Word Searches

Kurt Grossman

After I have done (say in Greek) a Grammatical Word Search (say for all the Present Active Indicative First Person Singulars from Matthew), how do I either print, export, or simply display only the words from my search. That is, after having done the search, what I get is the words matching my search in RED, but also the rest of the other words from the verse/sentence/clause. I would like to ONLY see the list of words from the search. How do I do this?

If I if click on the 'Details' button, for example, add an "Analysis Bar Chart", and select "INFLECT", it gives me just this list! However, I do not see how to print or export it. Can I?

Please help! :-)

Thanks,

Kurt

First use the Display menu/Set Analysis Display to tailor the list as you want it: inflected forms, lexical, sorted or listed by count -- there are many options.

Then use the File menu to print the window or save as a text file. Set your Greek export first in Preferences/Greek & Hebrew, then choose the type of file you want to save. You can also simply copy the text and paste it into another application (if you are on Mac), and again your export preferences will apply.

Sweet! I wasn't getting the "Set Analysis Display" to show up, but now that did it!!!

Thanks again Helen, for such a quick and informed reply :rolleyes:

Kurt

• 2 years later...

Is it possible to also categorize the results according to their verse references?

Update: NVM! I got what I needed using the parse function and then edited the display setting to: Parse only the parts of speech I needed. Accordance is great!

Archived