Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:24 AM

Hello 

If I change the language from default (German) to English some items are not changed. 

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 10.03.39.png   113.28KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 10.04.18.png   79.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 10.27.27.png   85.56KB   0 downloads

And there is an interesting bug. In the Library and Research you see one item more, which doesn't come if I open Amplify from the Toolbar.

The "Other Books" below "Andere Bücher" which is per definition the same. But I can search the "Andere Bücher" in Research, but not "Other Books", which are empty.

Also if I use "Check Update" the language of the two following pop-up are still in German.

And there was just a funny situation, but I haven't made a screenshot. By going over the status bar (on top) and I hovering over Windows, there was an entry for "Check for Updates" which worked. But so I know this is the place from the Windows version from Accordance to Check for Updates not the Mac ones. I was just checking if some other hasn't changed to English as I saw this.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, 16 January 2018 - 04:28 AM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#2 Silas Marrs

Silas Marrs

Gold

• Accordance
  • 409 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

Fabian, although those folders are named automatically when you first create your library, they are not fixed names or categories, but can be edited by the user either by dragging things between them, or by renaming.  We don't set them to change automatically when the language is changed because doing so might wipe out changes that the user has made to the names.  You are free to rename them to whatever you would like.

#3 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

Also, if you perform Preferences -> Appearance -> Organize Tools by Category, it’ll recreate the folders in the current language.
  • Silas Marrs likes this
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:53 PM

O.K thanks. But are the additional folder "Other Books" not a bug?

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#5 Silas Marrs

Silas Marrs

Gold

• Accordance
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

You can safely delete that folder, if you want.

#6 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users