ESV Interlinear missing data

KevinPurcell

My ESV with Strongs is missing data when I turn on every line of the interlinear. Here's what it looks like.

Is there anything I can do short of deleting the file and reloading or deleting the app and reinstalling everything?

post-30967-0-86511500-1516457758_thumb.jpg

Kevin, what is your top Greek and Hebrew text? It may be trying to use the Demo GNT and Demo HMT to fill in the information.

I changed it in the way I think works. I slide the demo books to the bottom of the list in Library. But that didn't fix it. So then I slide the preferred G/H bibles up int he list and that didn't work. 

Forgive me I'm a little new and haven't used the iOS version in awhile. Am I doing what you suggested wrong? If so, how do I do it the right way.

If my description above is the right way then that's not the problem because it didn't fix it. I did force quit and restart the app to check.

Kevin, i think you have interpreted it correctly. if you have full greek and hebrew texts, I have deleted the two demo ones as they just take space and you won’t need them.

I have also deleted the esvi as you have full version and so have the esvs.

Shouldn’t effect but...

post-31185-0-16532300-1516464699_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

You can tap the AA button and then the arrow beside Interlinear to select the lines and the texts you want to appear.

Kevin, can you post a screenshot of the texts section of your Library?

Here you go

Helen I did that and turned everything on

post-30967-0-32432800-1516468369_thumb.png

So something appears to be wrong with my iPhone. I tested things on my iPad at it seems to be working fine. Neither shows the Syntax line, but the iPad seems to be showing everything else properly.

I have the ESVS open and have the NA28 for Greek and the Hebrew Biblia Hebraica tagged for Hebrew.

Kevin, it looks like the iOS is hardcoded to use the GNT28-T was the source text for the new testament.  I assume this 28th edition is what is installed on your iPad, but your iPhone shows only the GNT-T (27th edition) in the screenshot.  You should be able to download GNT28-T via Easy Install, and that should fix the issue!