Accordance not represented at the G3 Conference

Julia Falling

Hey –

We just got back from the G3 Conference in Atlanta.  It was held at the Georgia International Convention Center.  There were 2700 registered plus some last minute walk-ins.  Attendees were from all 50 states and 15 countries.

Logos was there.  Bible Works was there, and even had a break-out session.

I think Accordance would gain customers and exposure with a booth.  I tried to do my own advertising.  But there's nothing like like a demo.  And perhaps a conference discount?

P.S.  Great conference.  We're exhausted and glad to be back home.

• Like 1

I intend to make a legitimate effort to be there next year. It just wasn't happening this time around. FWIW, James White taught out of Accordance during at least one of his sessions.

Yeah – Accordance is his go-to Bible software.  He only uses one of the others if he has a resource in it that he lacks in Accordance.  

Great discussion between Drs. White and Kruger.  The first Q&A was really good, as were Derek Thomas and Phil Johnson.  Much encouraging news from Voddie Baucham regarding the seminary in Zambia. 

However, the schedule was grueling.  Not enough sleep.  And no time to get a healthy meal.  Had grilled salmon and a big salad after church today.  Really hit the spot.

• Like 1