The text "Almeida" is not currently available...

miketeel

I updated to version 12 Lite and I constantly get the error message "The text "Almeida" is not currently available to Accordance which is making the version not usable. The only way I can see to get the text is to pay for the upgrade from version 10 to 12. Is this the only way?

• Like 1

If Almeida refers to the Bible translation it should function perfectly normal user lite.. the Lite has limitations but mostly to do with graphic models. There could be something I am unaware of but hopefully in a bit we can hear from somebody with accordance to give a more insightful answer. It is possible to downgrade to 11 though if there is an issue making it impossible to use a module.

-dan

• Like 1

Can you clarify: do you own the "Almeida" text, and it's not working, or is it asking you about a text you've never owned?

If you own it, try searching for it in your library, and if it comes up, try deleting it and sending it to the trash, then redownloading it via Easy Install.

If you don't own it, the most likely thing is that some other item is trying to reference it.  Have you gotten user notes from someone else that might reference the "Almeida" module?

Almeida is included in the Lite package but needs to be downloaded from Easy Install (only in the case of the App Store versions).

• Like 1