Include verse references in analysis tab or only show lemma hitsd

JVo

I am having a hard time with something and was wondering if I could get some help because it seems a simple thing that I just can't seem to figure out. In the analysis tab is there a way to display the verse references for each inflected form that was a hit when "INFLECT" is selected in the Analysis "Customize Display?"

For example, here is the output of a search for all Pa''al verbal forms in the Psalms listed alphabetically.

post-32837-0-67669500-1516753804_thumb.png

Is there a way to include the verse reference where each of these inflected forms occur?

Another way to go about this would be to have only the words that are hits show up in the text pane, but the options are only verse references only, paragraphs with space, etc. I also attempted to use the "context slider" but this is already completely minimal. So, here is an example of one of my hits:

post-32837-0-55128900-1516753977_thumb.png

Is there a way to only have the words in red show up on the text pane along with the verse references?

No, there isn't. You can select and search a word from the Analysis but you always see the entire verse in the results.

You can also select your results in the pane, choose Amplify -> Language -> Parsing, and then change the parsing display (Command-T, or Display -> Set Parsing Display), "Include:" to "Hit Words Only".

• Like 1

Would a Concordance display work for what you want ?

thx

D

• Like 1

Joel, that pretty much did the trick (although I did have to include at least one parsing parameter)! Thanks so much for your help with that!

post-32837-0-04132300-1516815911_thumb.png

post-32837-0-04132300-1516815911_thumb.png

Edited by JVo