How do I get back my Accordance on the Ipad Pro?

cmyhero

I just opened my Ipad and all of a sudden Accordance had No content and the ESV was the default version.  Is the backup for IOS found on ITunes or Accordance?    How do I get it all back as the ipad has said..Restoring Purchases for the longest time without any progress that I can see?  

For the initial install, I use sync from my mac book to get the bulk of my content onto the iPad and I would try that. I just use easy install for a maximum of five items onto my iPad. Not tried restore purchases but if you have a lot, you may not want them all anyway so I would use sync and build it up slowly.

Do you have a backup of your iPad in iTunes and can you try and restore from that? Though I would probably try a clean install and would probably delete app and reinstall if everything else on iPad is working correctly. And then sync small amounts with your Accordance 11 so you can see it happening and don’t have to wait too long before checking that things are transferring correctly.

Do you know what you did or why your content disappeared?

Edited by ukfraser

I'm pretty sure that the content is not backed up. If you had to remove the app and download the app again, the recommended way to get your content back is to sync with your computer. It's wildly faster and it will retain the order that you use on your computer.