Stacks not Working

sobertruth

Anytime I try to add or work with stacks, I get this message:

"The location of the file "My Stack.astack" has changed or (it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file last time."

This is the first time I have even tried to use stacks.
  • Like 1

Chris, can I suggest you open your library and go to the bottom, My Stuff / My Stacks and open any 'demo' stack file from there.  That should reroute the Stacks back to the proper folder.  Alternatively hold down (by pressing down until your get a drop down)  on the stacks icon on the tool bar and then click new stack.  

I hope this helps.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

• 4 weeks later...

I am running Accordance 12.2.4. I opened library and clicked on Stacks, but there were no demo stacks. Still the same problem, when I try to open stacks I get the same error message. When I try to create a new stack, same error message. 

"The location of the file "My Stack.astack" has changed or (it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file last time."

Chris, try going to your ~/Documents/Accordance Files/Stacks folder, and see if anything is in there.  If you see any files in there, especially a 'My Stack.astack', try moving it to the desktop, or possibly deleting it if you haven't added anything to it.

I had a similar problem also running 12.2.4. When I checked my ~/Documents/Accordance Files/ directory, there was no /Stacks subdirectory. I simply created /Stacks in the /Accordance Files directory and then I could create and manipulate stacks to my heart's content.

• Like 1