Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,720 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

This update is in the Google Play Store and on our website. It fixes a crash experienced when tapping Easy Install when the user has already registered the Android version.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#2 gugu009

gugu009

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS, Android

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

thanks.

a quick question.  is there any difference bt the the app downloaded directly from accordance or through the google play store?  i just downloaded 1.0.2 through the play store and it updated over 1.0.1(?) which I directly downloaded from accordance.  I'm guessing the answer is no.  just a bit confused since the google play version is being called a beta.  is the beta being referred to making sure it plays nice in the play store?

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,720 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

The app is the same, but it seems once you are on the beta track in Google Play, it keeps you on that track. We may need to learn how to turn that off.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 דָנִיאֶל

דָנִיאֶל

Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, Android

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

You can leave the beta program anytime and come back if you want. There is an option in the Play Store at the bottom of the Accordance Mobile App page that says "You're a beta tester", tells you that updates will include betas and has a button for you to leave if you want.

My reading of it is that you will get the production updates and the intervening beta ones as they come out. The app itself is named as Beta. I assume that that part of the title could just be removed and it would still work the same way.

thx

D

Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua
ἡ μόνη ἀγαθὴ γλῶσσα γλῶσσα νεκρὰ ἐστιν
lišanu ēdēnitu damqitu lišanu mītu

"Du stammst vom Herrn Adam und der Herrin Eva ab", sagte Aslan. "Und das ist zugleich Ehre genug, um das Häupt des ärmsten Bettlers zu erheben, und genug, um die Schultern des größten Kaisers auf Erden zu beugen. Sei zufrieden." Aslan, Die Chroniken von Narnia, Prinz Kaspian von Narnia. CS Lewis. Übersetzt von Wolfgang Holbein und Christian Rendel.

Accordance Syntax Search For Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics : https://github.com/4...WallaceInSyntax

Accordance Crib Sheets: http://47rooks.com/l...ch-crib-sheets/

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac
12GB RAM

Windows : MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro laptop
Intel Core Duo Intel i7 Kabylake

Android : Samsung Note III 5.0, Samsung Tab S3 7.0 and Lenovo TAB4 8" 7.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users