Accordance for Android 1.0.2 Release

Helen Brown

This update is in the Google Play Store and on our website. It fixes a crash experienced when tapping Easy Install when the user has already registered the Android version.

thanks.

a quick question.  is there any difference bt the the app downloaded directly from accordance or through the google play store?  i just downloaded 1.0.2 through the play store and it updated over 1.0.1(?) which I directly downloaded from accordance.  I'm guessing the answer is no.  just a bit confused since the google play version is being called a beta.  is the beta being referred to making sure it plays nice in the play store?

The app is the same, but it seems once you are on the beta track in Google Play, it keeps you on that track. We may need to learn how to turn that off.

You can leave the beta program anytime and come back if you want. There is an option in the Play Store at the bottom of the Accordance Mobile App page that says "You're a beta tester", tells you that updates will include betas and has a button for you to leave if you want.

My reading of it is that you will get the production updates and the intervening beta ones as they come out. The app itself is named as Beta. I assume that that part of the title could just be removed and it would still work the same way.

thx

D