Concordance with Multiple Hebrew Words

hwbrannon

Friends,

I am interested in using the concordance feature with two Hebrew terms at a time, not just one. To be more specific, I want to see how many times נָתַן and לֵב occur together in a verse throughout the entire OT. They can be separated by several words, but need to be in the same verse. The vowels are not entirely important and just the root of the word can be used as a search query. I can sort through the relevant entries on my own. 2 Chron 9:23 would be an example of what I am looking for because it contains both  נָתַן and לֵב.

If you have any advice on how to do this in Accordance 12 Greek/Hebrew Discoverer for Mac, please let me know.

Heather

Heather: simply search for both words separated by the command. The default is the lexical form search and within one verse. Accordance will give you the complete verse, but if you just want the verse references you can select the text and Copy as References, or set the text display to just references. The Concordance feature works on the individual hit words and will display them all so it won't be helpful in this case.

Your tab should look like this:

AND.png