TOC Horror

Daniel  Francis

post-29263-0-45016200-1519919655_thumb.png

I have issues with the usability of the TOC. This is not only an issue on my iPad but also on my iPhone. I am wondering if there is some setting I have set wrong as I can not believe that you would not have addressed this if it was common. This isn’t new but finally decided I needed to report it hoping that it is simply a bad setting, knowing it must be related to my usage since it affects not only my iPad but also my iPhone X which is a relatively new install.

-dan

Hi Dan

I've never noticed an issue like this on my iPhone or iPad. I tried increasing the character size but that made no difference. Could it be the font you are using?

I didn't think I choose any font but default and i did try to change sizes... open to most any idea other than a complete reinstall....

-dan

Does it affect all your modules? If you delete and reinstall one does that fix it?

I deleted Money & Possessions (Interpretation) and easy installed it. still the same results... It seems related to dynamic size in the apple display setting as it seems to get more visible if I reduce things there...however I like my default not set to the largest but 3/4 they way up there...

-dan

Daniel, thanks for reporting this. Its definitely a bug in our handling of an increased display size, but we'll get it fixed for next release.

• Like 2