ZONDERVAN PREPARE FOR EASTER SALE!

R. Mansfield

PREPARE FOR EASTER with insights and explanations of the Gospel story from the ZONDERVAN EXEGETICAL COMMENTARY--Gospel volumes for the Accordance Bible Software Library 60% OFF through March 14!

For more information, please see today’s blog post!

I just got an email from Zondervan Academic that says they are offering the WORD BIBLICAL COMMENTARY volumes for $8.99 each through e-book sellers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. through March 4.

QUESTION - Will this offer be coming through Accordance? and/or if I purchase these through Amazon, can they be uploaded into Accordance? (I don't really want to purchase them if I can't bring them into Accordance.)

Thanks

Other versions of the WBC cannot be used in Accordance. We are dependent on the publishers to allow such steep discounts. We hope to have a sale soon, but the price is not yet definite.

• Like 2

or if I purchase these through Amazon,

Thanks

Welcome to the forum preacher girl.

One very important thing to be aware of is that Accordance modules have mega enhancements in terms of search, links and other tagging that leaves amazon e-books in the dust. I bought some gospel nivac in kindle just to see how I got on with them but always treat kindle books as throw away as they just don’t come anywhere near as useful or mature as the Accordance equivalent. After a couple of years I got the nivac nt set in Accordance as I found them very useful compliment to wbc.

With wbc, I would save your money, they are excellent and just wait for them to be on sale in Accordance and snap the complete set up. (Or get a volume on sale if you really really must have it now and can’t wait, but it really will be very very limited compared to an Accordance turbo charged offering.)

Ps, I get those Zondervan notifications and often respond to the marketing department asking when they are going to offer discounts to Accordance users to try and keep us on their radar!!!!!

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1