Upgrade from 12 Lite to 12 Starter

mdruesch

I was running Accordance 11 until purchasing 12 Starter this past week. I downloaded 12 Lite while waiting for my purchase to be approved (my full-time minister discount needed approval). It's been approved, I've been charged...but my application says I'm still running 12.2.4 Lite. I went to 'My Products' under my profile on the Accordance Website, but it's not available for a download. I tried deleting and reinstalling the application, but it still says I'm running Lite. Any guidance on how to get this running the full version as opposed to Lite?

Thanks!

Did you try easy install?

If you are running the webstore version of 12 Lite you can update to the full version by logging in to your account with Easy Install and then restarting, or through the Help menu by validating your purchase of 12.

However, if you downloaded 12 Lite from the appstore it will not recognize 12 in your account (it only updates through the appstore). So you must remove the appstore version (identified in the Accordance splash screen as MAS) and preferably the associated files for the sandbox (instructions available from our support staff). Then you can download the regular Accordance 12 and it will validate for you.

Sorry it's so complicated!