Bug or not a bug? That is the question. Weirdness in Reading mode

Julia Falling

Here's what my screen looks like in Reading mode.  This has happened before, and in the same version of Accordance (the newest one, 12.2.4). It's not a problem, just a little odd.  Here is my screen –

post-330-0-54067500-1520370661_thumb.jpg

The background color is what I have for my texts.  The font may be the same, too, but I can't tell for sure (Gentium Basic).

Sorry for the delay in response.  Can you tell me what it is that you are thinking might be a bug?  Is that a parallel you have up in reading mode?

Not a big deal.  The Reading Mode had the same color background I normally use, not what it had been in the past (an almost-white).  And the font also seemed to be my normal font, not the one used for readability.

While I have no objections, I don't think that is the way Reading Mode worked in the past?

Unless someone else has an issue, it's probably not worth the time it might take to find out what's going on.  Or is this the new "normal"?

I think you are looking for Preferences -> Reading/Research -> Use Readability Theme.

• Like 1

Joel –

It was already checked.  I unchecked it and rechecked it.  Now it is working as expected.

• Like 1