Sources not downlaoding

KCarmanIII

I am having trouble downloading 2 modules. Life and select works of George Muller, as well as MT-LXX Interlinear Database are not downloading into my android library. They remain on my easy install screen after trying to download them. 

Anybody else seeing this?

I'm working on 1.1 code (but no real changes there in code related to Easy Install), and MT-LXX downloaded just fine for me.

On Muller, it downloaded and installed, but still shows in EI, which is curious and might be related to the umlaut in the last name. I can look into that, but I'd be curious if anyone else is seeing what I'm seeing.

Hi Scott,

I have the MT-LXX installed and I can open it fine, but Android doesn't yet support interlinear display so I cannot see if that works. The problem is that there are several MT-LXX related Accordance modules. The inter-linear is available separately and I don't own that independent module but rather the larger MT-LXX module which includes it. I don't know what KCarmanIII has or if it would be different.

Thx

D

Muller is showing up in my library thanks. As for the MT-LXX interlinear database, it may be because its not supported yet.