Multiple verses in User Notes instead of just one

TheBard

I'm surprised that Accordance User Notes isn't able to make notes for sections of Scripture. Say I wanted to make a note for James 1:21-25 about a parallelism between the "word" and "perfect law, the law of liberty", I can only make a note with one of the verses as the reference, which makes it difficult to later know which verses the note actually applies to.

I know you can use stacks, but this seems like a clunky way to do it. The vertical space needed to make a note for a verse it pretty substantial. Plus, there is no easy way to insert a new note on Scripture. Say you already have a bunch of notes on James, and want to make a note in Chapter 3 (the middle). You'd have to add the note to the stack and then manually put it in the right order. Lastly, I don't imagine there is a way to have it automatically scroll through the stacks as you read through the Bible to match the references like tabbed ties are.

Is there an easy way to do what I'd like to do that I'm missing?

I know this has been discussed at some length in the General forum but still wanted to bring the discussion to the Feature Request page: https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/13372-user-note-covering-more-than-one-verse/

Edited by TheBard