new version 8 and emulator

RonMiller

I can add the new verision to my wishlist, if I'm told that it will still run under the 68K emulator. I may find an answer to this question after further digging in the home pages, but now I will ask here.

Thanks

Yes, version 8 still runs on the emulator, of course the emulator is a separate download or CD-ROM. The Primary 8 and Graphic DVDS are NOT compatible with the emulator so you must order the older CD-ROM versions and download version 8 for 68k.

I'm assuming that the new primary collection DVD is not compatible with the PC Emulator because it does not have DVD support?

So if we've already ordered the new DVD upgrade and are using a PC, we will just need to contact you for the access codes for the old version 7 cds?

Thanks.

If you have the CDs you can install onto the emulator, all but the newest modules. The level codes are different. We do plan to update the CD versions, but it may take a few months. We clearly state that the DVDs require OS X, so why did you order a DVD?

Mostly excitement, not thoroughly researching the DVD requirements (only its contents), and foolishness. I think a proverb is applicable at this point:

Pro 17:16 Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no sense?

Mostly excitement, not thoroughly researching the DVD requirements (only its contents), and foolishness. I think a proverb is applicable at this point:

Pro 17:16 Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no sense?

Don't be so hard on yourself! Accordance can have this effect sometimes :rolleyes:

Archived