Anyone else see this in the H-K NT Commentary

Julia Falling

I guess you're asking me to fix this issue.

• Like 1

Yeah, that would be great.  Think of it as job security.

• Like 2

:-) Working on it now. Fixing some other stuff too. Should have an update by Monday.

• Like 1

Just to be clear (and I know Julia knows this)—we LOVE error correction reports. We want to make everything you've purchased in Accordance as perfect as possible!

• Like 6

Just to be clear (and I know Julia knows this)—we LOVE error correction reports. We want to make everything you've purchased in Accordance as perfect as possible!

Absolutely!!

• Like 2

Thanks!

:-) Working on it now. Fixing some other stuff too. Should have an update by Monday.

I am aware that Recently there has been some less than positive comments about Accordance on various threads on this but I wonder how many other systems have staff monitoring and responding to their forum or staff actually working on fixes on a Sunday/ weekend.

I have have absolutly no doubts or concerns or regrets about buying into and investing to build up my Accordance library!

Keep up all your good work. (And we will continue to make “constructive” comments!)

;o)

• Like 4

I have found too many people who rarely say anything positive or encouraging.  They're not very good company …

We can report something that needs looking at without getting hateful about it.

Fraser, I have no regrets regarding Accordance either. 

• Like 2

Well I don’t always send in corrections unless they are really glaring or annoy me a lot but usually they seem to get corrected fairly promptly.

-dan

I tend to send corrections for pretty anything that's out of whack. I don't necessarily care greatly about the odd typo in running text of a commentary, though I'd likely report it, but any OL or OL related resource where links are busted, there are tagging errors, or the sense if obscured by the error or even minor typos I think are very important. I consider the OL material to be raw data for study of language phenomena and clean data is a necessity to be able to come to valid conclusions.

Thx

D

• Like 2

Daniel –

I do the same I try to report even minor errors, even those that don't make a module hard to use, including typos.  

• Like 1

There's an update (version 1.5) that's just been released to fix this issue and others.

Thanks, Mark.  It looks great.  The turn-around time was impressive!

prople suppose to be people was one of the last minor ones i sent in. Last one i remember seeing  (though I don't remember what it was made me laugh so hard i didn't send it in). I know laughable ones  like the old classic example of Satan's power is changed to Santa's power is pretty easy to see it being a typo but sometimes you just half to laugh as the mistakes which can paint a humorous picture. (In that spirit Vimeo has a little short cartoon called Dear Satan, narrated by Patrick Stewart but be warned even though it is hilarious its language is salty if you choose to watch it).

-dan

• Like 1