Paper and Stacks Question

DoosanMan

I just watched podcast 154 and I don't think I can do what I am trying.  I started a Paper outline for a talk I am giving next weekend.   Now I started a stack with information I am gathering for this talk or lecture.  I would like to have my "Paper" in this stack also, right at the top.  It looks like I can bring items from a Stack into a Paper, but not bring a Paper into a Stack?  Am I understanding it right?

For what reason are you trying to add a Paper to your stack?  The stack is designed to hold ideas, not documents.  You can always customize your toolbar and add the Papers icon to it, for easy access.

For what reason are you trying to add a Paper to your stack?  The stack is designed to hold ideas, not documents.  You can always customize your toolbar and add the Papers icon to it, for easy access.

I just was wanting a "stack" of everything I am using for this with the outline for the lecture on top.  In my mind it would be easier to have it all together.   However, I think I get it.  It's the first time I'm using it, so need to get my workflow figured out.