Accordance/Camtasia/Windows7Pro/PowerPoint

pder3571

I am currently using Accordance XII, Camtasia 9, Windows 7 Professional, and PowerPoint 2010 do record teaching videos. Everything is set up and working well, except for one problem. When I switch back-and-forth between screens, using Alt-Tab, from PP to Accordance, the Accordance screen initially is enlarged and partially off the screen. If I simply reduce it, it is okay, but it interrupts the flow of the presentation. What can I do to keep Accordance from enlarging, after click the PP Add-in Record button, aside from clumsily toggling and resizing during the presentation?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul, I’ve got all three of those apps, so I will see if I can replicate the issue on my Windows laptop. However, realistically, it will be next week before I get a chance due to travel. If someone else can try and beat me to it, that’s fine, too.

If you don’t hear from me by mid-week, feel free to send me a direct message or just reply to this message.

I should qualify that my version of Windows and PowerPoint are more current but we can see what happens.

• Like 1