Font color like highlighting?

Enoch

Is there anyway to change font color on selected words w/ Accordance?  Like with MS Word, one can highlight a word or passage & from the menu change font color just for what is selected. This would be like making one's own red-letter version of the gospels with the "Sayings of the Lord Jesus" in red.  This would be an alternative to background highlighting.  Yes, I know the red sayings is already available, but that is not my topic of interest, just an illustration of it.

In User Bibles, yes. Accordance modules, only the full text.

Color codes User Bibles in bold:

Gen 1:1 All are bold <b><color=black>Black</color></b>, <b><color=gray>Gray</color></b>, <b><color=white>White</color></b>, <b><color=chocolate>Chocolate</color></b>, <b><color=burgundy>Burgundy</color></b>, <b><color=red>Red</color></b>, <b><color=orange>Orange</color></b>, <b><color=brown>Brown</color></b>, <b><color=yellow>Yellow</color></b>, <b><color=cyan>Cyan</color></b>, <b><color=turquoise>Turquoise</color></b>, <b><color=green>Green</color></b>, <b><color=olive>Olive</color></b>, <b><color=forest>Forest</color></b>, <b><color=teal>Teal</color></b>, <b><color=sapphire>Sapphire</color></b>, <b><color=blue>Blue</color></b>, <b><color=navy>Navy</color></b>, <b><color=purple>Purple</color></b>, <b><color=lavender>Lavender</color></b>, <b><color=magenta>Magenta</color></b>

Color codes in User Bibles:

Gen 1:1 <color=black>Black</color>, <color=gray>Gray</color>, <color=white>White</color>, <color=chocolate>Chocolate</color>, <color=burgundy>Burgundy</color>, <color=red>Red</color>, <color=orange>Orange</color>, <color=brown>Brown</color>, <color=yellow>Yellow</color>, <color=cyan>Cyan</color>, <color=turquoise>Turquoise</color>, <color=green>Green</color>, <color=olive>Olive</color>, <color=forest>Forest</color>, <color=teal>Teal</color>, <color=sapphire>Sapphire</color>, <color=blue>Blue</color>, <color=navy>Navy</color>, <color=purple>Purple</color>, <color=lavender>Lavender</color>, <color=magenta>Magenta</color>

Only the red one is able to switch it on and off. Of corse you have to delete the uppercase color names with the Bible text. 

I believe in my list is one color more than in the Help files. This one is forgotten to add in the Help files.

post-32723-0-05792900-1526194363_thumb.png

You can create a own User Bible with the codes above, just simply copy paste it to a txt file.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian, thanks so much for trying to help me.  By "user Bible" you mean not the Bible you buy with Accordance, but your own version which you somehow add to Accordance?  So given that you add your own version, then you can change font color for a word or words by typing in the markup codes like you do for bold  . . . though you are using <b> . . . </b> instead of square brackets???  If there is no simple way to change colors for words as a way of highlighting, I think then I would put that into a requested feature.

Fabian, thanks so much for trying to help me.  By "user Bible" you mean not the Bible you buy with Accordance, but your own version which you somehow add to Accordance?  

Yes exact. But search first for this in the feature request forum. I might I have seen this wish earlier.

Greetings

Fabian