Interlinear

miketisdell

When you add texts (as an interlinear) to a windows. Is there any way to keep each version in its original word order rather than trying to align the words to the base text?

It wouldn't be an interlinear if you did that. You can try clicking the button beside the Add Parallel menu. This produces an "interleaved" display of your parallel panes, and may be close to what you are looking for.

• Like 2

It wouldn't be an interlinear if you did that. You can try clicking the button beside the Add Parallel menu. This produces an "interleaved" display of your parallel panes, and may be close to what you are looking for.

Could I make a feature request for a non-interlinear option?

Mike, we may already have your “non” interlinear option :-) 

After you turn on interlinear settings, add your other texts in parallel, but set your panes to display horizontally as detailed in this screenshot from the Accordance Help:

Screen%20Shot%202018-05-17%20at%2010.13.

Then adjust your text settings to view one verse at a time, and I believe you will achieve what you are wanting as in this example I just created:

Screen%20Shot%202018-05-17%20at%2010.19.

Finally, you may want to save your setup as a saved workspace so that you don’t have to re-create it every time you want to view your texts in this way.

• Like 4