Lexham Geographic Commentary on the Gospels (edited by Barry Beitzel)

Brad_Gray

Any idea when this resource might be made available? I know it was just released a month ago, but it's already in Logos. I have read outstanding reviews for this resource and would love to have it available through Accordance. Thank you.

Well since Lexham press is owned entirely by Logos no idea if they would even consider allowing it outside their ecosystem.

-dan

Dan is correct: if it says Lexham you can forget about it ever coming to Accordance.

It is more than that I have it in Logos and it is heavily supplemented by Logos resources. To effectively bring it to another platform would mean bringing many different resources. Faithlife may consider letting others publish their works since some Lexham books are found in the kindle store, but in general I would suspect that most popular resources would stay with Logos only. One particularly odd ball scenario that seems possible would be Faithlife study Bible as published by Zondervan coming to Accordance. But this is a slimmed down version of the electronic bible that FL did. I think FLSB is good but it can also be viewed as a massive advertisement for other books sold by FL since many notes have suggested links to numerous resources. Sometimes the article in dictionaries feel inferior or contributing nothing better than the article in their own free Lexham Bible Dictionary, leading me to ask why direct to the resource other than this can generate a potential sale. That said I still think FL did a wonderful job on the SB and Dictionary.

-dan

Wow, that's a bummer. Thank you all for your comments!

The interesting aspect of this commentary is that it is available in print. I suppose the curated sections that tie to other Logos resources are just printed out. I would provide a link, but do not want to violate forum policy.

With that said, I agree with Dan the the resource is really curated to be used with the Logos software and resources.