My Toolset in Info Pane

ct253

Two question and/or feature requests:

1) For the "My Toolset" in the Info Pane: is there any way to organize the modules listed there? Right now, it seems to be a jumble based on the order that I put them in. (Which, by the way, if there were a way to batch import modules into that, rather than doing it one by one, that would be stellar. So I guess this is now 3 feature requests...) I would love to either alphabatize them or sort them in order of preference, so my favorites appear at the top.

2) Is there a way to limit the number of resources that show up there? I don't necessarily want to take out some of the resources, since they have some good Bible references that I want access to. But, when I'm looking at, e.g., Gen 1:1, I have something like 30 listed, which overwhelms any of the other Info Pane material. Some way to choose to limit them (to say the top X number, based on how I ordered them), or a way to collapse all but the top X number would be really really useful for me.

As always, thanks for your consideration, and for the great work you guys are doing with this tool!

• Like 1

Info pane order is set by the order of items in your library. Rearrange items there to change the order in the info pane. If you right click on a folder in your library you can alphabetize the folder and under preferences there is an option to set the number of items displayed in the info pane.

If you have favourite resources move them to the top.

Can you point me to where the option in the Preferences is? I'm finding where to choose the number of commentaries, but not the number of items in "My Toolset".

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, away from my laptop at the moment. Maybe someone else can chime in.

I add a point. The question mark on the "My Toolset" pop up don't work.

Greetings

Fabian

Most modules items are arranged by library preferences, (but not the tool set).

In answer to Michael's point: the little cog at the top the info-pane takes you to display preferences.  There is an initial commentary limit, which will limit the initial number of commentaries to be displayed.  You can hide or access others by the (+) and (-) buttons.  To my knowledge, this only works with commentaries (not tools set items).

You are quite right that the tool set modules are limited to the chronological order of when you placed them there.  I do not believe you can move them, unless you delete them.

Paul.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn