$0009CA6C
  $91C184C2
  $91C9024F
  $91C8E4C0
  $91AEB2D1
  $00071461
  $9136FAC8
  $0006F2C8

How is it you are running 10.13.5? If it's beta then you would  expect it to be unstable.

Edited by c. stirling bartholomew

As with any software, be cautious when updating to a new OS if you are running an old version.  We have to do a lot of work to make sure the current version of Accordance is compatible with the current MacOS, and there is always a chance that Apple will make some change that breaks older versions of the software.

• Like 1

As with any software, be cautious when updating to a new OS if you are running an old version.  We have to do a lot of work to make sure the current version of Accordance is compatible with the current MacOS, and there is always a chance that Apple will make some change that breaks older versions of the software.

You're absolutely right. On the other hand, my experience with Accordance dates back to Mac OS 7 and I found Accordance to be fairly good in comparison to other software when it comes to surviving Mac OS upgrades. Running an old version on a beta version of the OS is double jeopardy. I generally don't upgrade mac OS until it's about 10.x.4. Apple Mail on 10.13.4 is crashing about two or three times a day. That's an order of magnitude more often than Accordance 9.6.8 which isn't even certified for OS10.13.4. In other words, my experience with Accordance has been relatively good in regards with OS upgrades over 25 years. 

Edited by c. stirling bartholomew
  • Like 1