NAS/NET/ESV/KJV Comparison Text Problem

pder3571

I have four English translations open: NAS, NET, ESV, and KJV. Only the NET is not keyed to Strongs.

When I compare the texts, only the NAS and NET show differences, even though the ESV and KJV are clearly at variance.

My questions is why are not the ESV and KJV showing any highlighted differences, like the NAS and NET are?  How can this be remedied?

Btw, the NAS is my preferential text and I have the NA28T open as well.

Thank you.

Make sure the setting for "Compare" are set to "Multiple Texts". That will compare each "additional" text to the primary text. Click the cogwheel next to "Compare" to find the settings.

Otherwise, the "Single Text" setting lets you compare the differences between the first 2 texts.

That worked, Julie. Thank you. But, there was an exception. I cannot do an English comparison if I have the Greek text open. If I do have the Greek text open, then it only does a comparison between it and another Greek text. Is there some reason it overrides the English comparison, whereby it completely shuts down and only the Greek comparison is seen?

I cannot duplicate this issue. However, the comparisons are made to the search text, so if your search text is Greek, the English translations will not compare with each other.