AMG Word Study Dictionary (Zodhiates)

jonathanhanna

I would love to see The Complete Word Study Dictionary (OT and NT) by AMG Publishers included as a module. Currently it is available in electronic form for Logos and e-sword. This is a great resource for those of us who don't know Greek or Hebrew since each word is keyed to Strong's Numbers.

In addition, it may also be nice to have The Complete Word Study Bible since it is also keyed to Strong's and grammatically tagged, but I don't feel it is as important as the dictionary since we already have the Strong's version of the KJV and NASB.

Anyone else interested?

I too would be interested in this resource.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to see this addition. I have his Greek dictionary, but having to drag a large volume out onto my limited desk space already occupied by my laptop means it hasn't been used as often as it would be if I had it as part of Accordance.

• 10 years later...

I would love to see The Complete Word Study Dictionary (OT and NT) by AMG Publishers included as a module. Currently it is available in electronic form for Logos and e-sword. This is a great resource for those of us who don't know Greek or Hebrew since each word is keyed to Strong's Numbers.

FYI: as of this week, the AMG Word Study Dictionaries are now available in Accordance! See yesterday's blog postCrossgrades are also available if you have these titles in competing software. 

• Like 1

Bearing in mind comments elsewhere on this forum that have mentioned this and similar "word study" works (and not in glowing terms), I am somewhat surprised to see this released.

Hmm…

• Like 1