Accordance 12 not loading on Mac El Capitain

Jonna Schmidt

I can not update my Mac to Accordance version 12

I have an admittedly older Mac -- at version El Capitain. It is the last version which still has driver support for my USB-Fax modem, so I am NOT willing to update to the Sierra versions. 

So.... if that's what I need to do (so that I can update to Accordance 12), okay, but I am not in a position to upgrade to Sierra at this time.

Anyway, ACCordANCE version 12 appears in my list of items from EASY INSTALL, but my Accordance is still Version 11.

Any suggestions?

Please go to the Installers Downloads page on the website to download the program upgrade. Point upgrades are downloaded by Accordance, but major upgrades require a separate download.

• Like 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I know that my precious Mac El-Capitain is considered ancient in the tech world -- but I greatly treasure my Mac. 

As I mentioned, this is the last version which allows me to use my fax modem -- which then allows faxed to forward to my email (which is great when I am on-call). 

So.... I am so glad that I did not need to sacrifice my MAC

I know that -- at some point, I am going to just rely on eFAX (or similar software), but right now, a traditional land-line fax is still more reliable in my rural area.

THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 2