Closing and Saving User Windows Question (Shortcut)

DoosanMan

I've been using Accordance for 6 weeks daily now and am really enjoying it's features.   I do wish it had more robust editing capabilities in the User Notes and Tools.   I do have a question.   I tend to make lots of notes when I am reading the Bible.   I am saving these notes in Accordance as verse notes.   In another software I used for the number of years I could use alt+s and it would close and save the note.   I'm using a Windows machine.  Is there any shortcut in Accordance that will close and save the note with one shortcut?   Ctrl+w will close the window but I still have to confirm saving.   Does Mac have an option to do this?  I'm running Windows, but that would be one more reason for me to consider Mac.

Hi DoosanMan, and welcome to Accordance!

There are two ways to immediately close the Edit window, either by clicking the Update button, or by typing the keypad's enter key.  I know on a Mac they distinguish between the middle-of-the-keyboard-Enter (calling it 'Return') vs the keypad-Enter (calling it 'Enter'), but I'm not 100% sure if Windows supports this distinction.

• Like 1

Hi DoosanMan, and welcome to Accordance!

There are two ways to immediately close the Edit window, either by clicking the Update button, or by typing the keypad's enter key.  I know on a Mac they distinguish between the middle-of-the-keyboard-Enter (calling it 'Return') vs the keypad-Enter (calling it 'Enter'), but I'm not 100% sure if Windows supports this distinction.

Exactly what I needed.  Thank you!