Workbook Printing

eric in redding

I purchased Mounce's Workbook so I can print pages off for my son as he learns Greek. I have never printed from Accordance before other than copying some verses into my sermons. Is there an easy/clean way to do that other than copying and pasting the pages into Word?

Eric, you should be able to print anything directly from Accordance. You can either hit the standard Command-P, which will print everything being shown in your window, or you could select some text and do File (or Right Click) -> Print Selection.  Finally, from a tool such as Mounce's Workbook, you can right-click on any article in the Table of Contents and choose Print, to just print that selected Article.

• 5 months later...

Joel, I am attempting to print according to your third option above -- right clicking on a chapter to print. But it always prints the entire workbook (or at least the first 100 pages). See my screen shot. I right clicked on the selected chapter in the table of contents and selected print. But as you can see it is trying to print everything. Any ideas? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

post-17851-0-73540700-1542333765_thumb.png

I have found that you just need to right click and choose select and then after it has been highlighted choose print selection from the file menu.

OK yeah that does seem to work if you click Select Text and then Print Selection in the Table of Contents. Although, that does not seem to be much different than Joel's 2nd option. Thanks for the clarification Michael.