How To Do This Specific Search

DoosanMan

I would like to do a specific search in the KJV (preferably) on how many times the Bible refers to our speech or talk.   I know I can do a search for the word tongue, but there are quite a few verses that refer to a person's speech that don't include the word tongue.  Any ideas?

Perhaps try a WORD search for :  (speech, talk, tongue)

You cannot in the KJV search for nouns as there is no grammatical tagging, and in addition you'll get idioms like to "hold ones tongue" getting in the way but otherwise this may be close to what you want. If not let me know what else you need. In particular examples of stuff you want that this search does not return would be helpful.

Thx

D

You can also search by topic. In this case run a topic search for speech.

You can also search by topic. In this case run a topic search for speech.

the comprehensive levels of tagging has been a real blessing for me! I am so glad I switched!!!!!!!

I have been looking at various web pages on your site and feel this really meets your first objective. (Though still lots of room for improvement on the second for iOS which is why we are never satisfied and always wanting more!)

OakTree Software have always made it their goal to produce the best Bible study software on the market. We believe that being the best entails the following:

Offering innovative and powerful features which cannot be found anywhere else.

Providing the most intuitive and easy-to-use interface possible, and

• Like 1