Reading on different devices

flips

While reading books/general tools in Accordance on different devices (on my phone at night, and iPad or Mac during the day), sometimes it's hard to figure out where I last was. :o

For example I was reading a book on inductive preaching a while back. In the meantime I've both reinstalled OS, got a new device, and I have no idea where I read the last time I read this book.

How do you guys go about preserving "last read" position? Do you use a custom highlight/symbol or something?

(Accordance bookmarks are too temporary, I take it.)  :rolleyes:

Bookmarks are not temporary unless you don’t sync them. I use bookmarks myself. 

Hm, I thought bookmarks were replaced upon searching, maybe I'm just confused ...

They used to be, in earlier versions of Accordance, but now they are saved until you delete them. Accordance also saves where you are in a text or tool when you close and simply reopen it.

Accordance also saves where you are in a text or tool when you close and simply reopen it.

But not across devices.

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks. Using bookmarks for now. :)

(Too bad my eInk device runs too old Android, v4.0.4. Would be nice to read accordance book on eInk.)