Autolink

rcdeacon

Running 12.2.6 on Mac with High Sierra and auto link is NOT working properly. I copy and pasted some information from Butler's expository stuff and had to manually link all the references.

Bob

Bob, can you paste the same content here, so I can take a look?

• Like 1

Joel, 

My apologies, I have been taking care of appointments out of the home and just got back. I am sending a screen shot which I took AFTER I tried to autolink. I can manually link each of these and have done so for chapter 1-3 of 1 Corinthians. The material is out of Butler's Expositional Analysis (a resource I own) yet it would not link. I tried to remove the parentheses to see if that was the issue and tried inserting an extra space as well, all to no avail. Not sure what else to do. Thanks for taking a look.

Bob

EDIT: I did send you a PM Joel.

Edited by Bob Deacon

Joel,

I just shut down Accordance and rebooted my MBA. Loaded up Accordance 12.2.6 and tried again to autolink-NO GO!

Bob

Bob, thanks for the screenshot!  It looks like the editors at Butler decided to use roman numerals instead of arabic for the book names.  Right now this isn't supported in auto link, but we'll look into it!  Unfortunately, this means you'll need to manually link anything like "I Corinthians" or "II Timothy".

Got it! Thanks.

Bob