Collection not listed in easy install

brikimg

One of my collections - hebrew/greek learner - is not showing in easy install. This is a new thing because it used to show up. Most of it is intalled and those resources are available. Easy install shows the paid update available for the greek/hebrew tagged texts also.

This is on my Win10 PC, my High Sierra Mac mini, and my Win10 laptop. I'm guessing it is something with my account since it is like that on seperate installations. However, I did remove and reinstall on my Win10 PC with no change.

post-34729-0-68248400-1528852503_thumb.png

post-34729-0-32358400-1528852504_thumb.png

I tried to resave the order in your account. Please try Easy Install again.

Helen,

Sorry for the delay in response, I had to travel due a family emergency.

OK, so in:

Win10    - (ver 12.2.7) only shows English Learner, not the Greek/Hebrew Learner.

Macmini - (ver 12.2.6) only shows English Learner, not the Greek/Hebrew Learner.

I checked your account and both items are clearly showing there. Have you unchecked Hide Installed Items? Perhaps that collection is already fully installed.

Yes, "Hide Installed" is unchecked.  But it is the same either way. 

post-34729-0-64391700-1529361834_thumb.png

post-34729-0-53899100-1529361843_thumb.png

OK, so just to test:

- I verified that the Hebrew/Greek collection was not listed on my Mac-mini

- I fully removed Accordance from my Mac-mini

- I grabbed the latest app from the website, dropped it in the Applications folder and ran it.

After logging in ... easy install shows all my collections, Greek/Hebrew as well ....

- I installed "some", not "all" of the Greek/Hebrew Collection as well as part of the English Collection.

After the install completed, all that shows in easy install is:

- English Learner Collection

- Lite Collection

Now isn't that strange?

Edited by brikimg

Bump …

what are my options here? I can function, but have some resources that are not available since they are not yet installed and now the collection (Greek/Hebrew Learner) is no longer accessible. 

I’m guessing my information that the colletion was showing upon a fresh install, but disappeared after initially installing some books could help determine what is wrong? Perhaps not, either way, my use of Accordance is crippled and it is the same regardless of my Win10 desktop, Mac-mini, or Win10 laptop - all are acting the same.

Please contact tech support for a screenshare session in the morning. We need to track down this issue with you.