What Differences Should BibleWorks Users Expect When Moving to Accordance?

Acert93

Accordance is **obviously fantastic** Bible study software with a similar focus on the text as BibleWorks so my post is not a criticism but more feeling out what I am probably getting myself into. I want to be diplomatic but as time is short:

• What “Negative” surprises will BibleWorks users encounter moving to Accordance?

• “Positive”?

• What core version (base BW10) content (excluding translations) is absent? Missing add-on modules?

• What tools do you miss?

• What Accordance 12 tools and content found in the cross/upgrade packages will be pleasant surprises that I never knew I needed but will never want to give up?

As I test drive Accordance Light many features are “hidden” and it has limited content to compare so I am sure some comments are due to my lack of familiarity and with time I would answer my own question. I am prepared to discover there are resources and tools I assume are under the hood only to realize later, “I miss that in BibleWorks!”—I am ALSO prepared to discover new tools I wonder how I ever lived without, so this isn’t a stealth criticism thread. For me it is between Accordance or sticking with BibleWorks and want to make an informed decision (I am leaning toward Accordance as I want a live platform, the additions in v.12 showed a real commitment to text focused workflow and composition, and the cross and upgrade packages are reasonable and if they disappear in 2 or 3 years I frankly cannot afford normal Accordance prices.)

First, **for fellow BW users** Here are some things I discovered.

• The publisher of BDAG has not extended any offers to migrate our licenses at discount (Accordance, thanks for asking!)

• The Cross Grade packages aren’t disappearing on June 15th (like our BW upgrade offer does) so if you are test driving your options Accordance has graciously given us a little more time.

• Oaktree staff have promptly answered all my questions and had good explanations.

• Cross Grade and Upgrade are about $300 to $340 total (depending if you are coming from version 8/9 or 10). Upgrades to BW10 are ending tomorrow but I would say the cross grade pricing is reasonable (I have been spoiled by BW’s pricing strategy as it fit my needs and budget but Oaktree seems to have broken from their model understanding pricing value with core text tools and resources are really important to BW users).

I want to be positive, so for my fellow BibleWorks users here are some of the positives I have discovered after a handful of hours of using the Light version and watching their videos.

1: Formatted Texts. Version mark up so there are paragraph breaks and basic poetic indentation is a huge aid to reading.

2: Text Layout of Search Results. BibleWorks always had the verse reference offset in an invisible column. This created a lot of wasted space if you had the entire verse showing as the column was dead whitespace. The results were also hard to read at times (alternating background color would have helped) and as we could no longer stack (without new windows) under the Search pane to give it more breathing space.

(Comment: Accordance results run together like BW; some light alternating shading (e.g. very light gray) would break up the results. A soft dotted line would work to.)

(Question: I assume Accordance does this but Light is limited. But is it quick and easy to get search results for wildcards? E.g. If I search test* I should get test, testing, tested, testimony, etc. in return. Being able to both look at ALL the results OR narrow to one of the results. I also want a quick spit out, “Test 10x, Testing 5x, Tested 1x, Testimony 111x. Where this REALLY counts to me is in the Hebrew where I want to know the stem break down and such or be able to compare homonym frequency.)

3: Quick Multiverse Scaling for Search Results. The search results can be displayed with multiple verses per hit result and how many verses you want to see is really quick to adjust.

(Question: Light lacks access to the Concordance window; does it allow you to click results in Concordance and have the main text immediately jump there? Can we “check box” results to export?)

4: Note taking quick access. This is super quick in Accordance as you can hover to the right of the verse and a Pencil pops up. Just click and you can take/edit notes. This is super slick because the Accordance notes are auto verse tagged but also a rolling document (like a dynamic endnote). BW has a fantastic RTF editor but I often found I had one of the “other tabs” active so there was always a little hunt.

5: Cross References. I disliked how BibleWorks handled cross references so much so I often found myself using the online BlueLetterBible (!) because the reading format was superior. While I have not seen this feature in full action what I have seen in Light and in videos looks more friendly.

In general presentation in Accordance is more “smooth and readable” which may seem superficial but when spending hours upon hours in front of a screen easy on the eyes is a plus.

6: Workspaces. There is a lot of flexibility to Panes, Zones, and Tabs. It can feel a little awkward at first but it feels pretty robust. BibleWorks wasn’t a chump in layout but it was an issue I struggled with (an example you can google “BW8: Can I stack the Search, Browse, and Analysis panes? (Win8 Tablet, HP Omni)”) Accordance feels like a step up in this area for me. The ability to customize tabs on each pane (or zone? My verbiage is bad) is very cool. On BIG plus is I expect Accordance is work well on my tablet with little fanfare.

(Question: How mobile is the Instant Details window? I always preferred a “boxy” space in the BW’s equivalent window (e.g. fit a lot of HALOT in the box) and right under my reading pane so as I hovered there was easy “hover, look down, look up.”

7: Library. Accordance has a pretty diverse library of expanded content (not my general interest, but it is impressive).

8: Analytics. BibleWorks had these but they look nice in Accordance and are pretty quick access. I would say more but the Light version on had Hits Graph and with limited resources I couldn’t duplicate their charts to see if they would serve my needs (I am less interested in how the KJV or ESV translates a root; I am very interested in how the LXX translates a Hebrew word. Depending on what Databases work with these tools their utility is unknown for me. But they look nice! But it ALWAYS nice to get visual feedback, “This verb is in the Qal 73% of the time and never appears in the Nifal” and “This verb frequently is in high proximity to this other verb 9 out of the 10 times it appears, let me check them out… ok, they are often in parallel and seem to have some overlapping semantic domain.”)

(Question: Do users find the click on bars useful? Clicking the bars to get to the results is important to me. AND does the Concordance analytics window allow you to quick jump to the passage while not losing your spot?)

9: Search Bar Syntax. I have command line and programming background so the geek in me totally got the search expressions in BibleWorks AND appreciated their elegance. But it was always the biggest hurdle when introducing new users to the program. More natural language expressions like <AND> or <OR> might seem like a small thing but it lowers the bar of entry.

10: Mobile version! Ok, I am on Android and the app is NOT great yet. E.g. You cannot scale your text small enough at times and the popup info definitely needs to be able to be scaled more. As I am on Light it feels empty compared to YouVersion, BLB, and other free Bible Apps. But it is HUGE getting an app to access basic info. I spent many years using my lunch to work on my thesis and didn’t have good access to basic tagged search tools or quality lexicons.

Things I miss, overlooked because I am a newbie, features not in Light but present in the full version, etc.

1: The line-by-line format in BibleWorks was very clean and space efficient. I saw a user tried to emulate this but it was not very clean or space efficient. Also, the BW way of toggling the same area from line-by-line to browse was quick, clean, and VERY usable.

2: Some items are missing from the cross grade and upgrade packages. I know many pointed to certain scans. For me I noticed the Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (TWOT) and Metzger’s New Testament textual commentary didn’t make it into the packages. BDAG isn’t offering discounted pricing for transferring your license (although Oaktree did discuss a discount.) I have been too busy to compare all items so if others have compared I would like to hear (although the cross grade hits most of the core content I would expect.)

3: Missing tools or features. I am not seeing items similar to the Wordlist Manager and Flashcard tools. As I am on Light it is hard for me to compare so I don’t want to add more items here but I would like others to let me know what is absent or done completely differently. E.g. I thought I read lexicons don’t “run together” in the “analysis window” (i.e. flow from HALOT to TWOT to BDB). I hope my post tone shows I have spent time digging into Accordance and I am not taking pot shots.

Some Questions:

Question: Can you open your notes in Microsoft Word? Or must you copy and paste? Will editing in Word break the nifty chapter-verse flow when Accordance reads notes?

Question: Is anyone able to assemble a Workspace as follows (this flow will be familiar with BW users). This is a basic search, browse, drill down, document process:

• “Search Area” Search Results in a left pane.
  • “Text Area” Text of selected result in the next pane (toggle between line-by-line and context).
  • “Lexicon Area” Word Analysis (parsing) and Lexical References (HALOT, BDAG, BDB, etc.) in a pane BELOW the text area.
  • “Data” A new column pane that contains vitals: Summary of all unlocked references related to the selection (a citations of word, parsing, verse)
  • “Deep Dive Quick Data” Count of Lexical or Lemma form Searched, Range of results, result filtering, e.g. (1) A quick breakdown of the stems of a verb or (2) the Greek words the LXX translates a Hebrew word or phrase (and vice versa for the New Testament to Hebrew Bible); etc. Also cross references to the verse would be great (here or strategically placed elsewhere)
  • “Composition Space” either below the “Deep Dive” or its own pane/window to record notes.
  • Essentially, I am wanting to customize a workspace that presents the data I need immediately without a lot of drill down unless it is unavoidable.

Question. Data dumps, what are they like? Are they flexible/manageable? Can I export a list of all the unique words in a select range?—how about their glosses from a select lexicon to go along with them? Can I dump interlinear data into a ‘clean’ English line of text (or column) ala a mechanical translation?

I am working on a “graded audio” reading of some Hebrew texts where I only discuss a word of feature the first time it appears in the range (minus high frequency items!) I will be basically dumping all the first occurrences of words, stems and aspect,

Question: Can I modify/add to the NT use of the OT tool?

Question: Are there plans to create a “web app” that would allow me to access my Accordance tools and library anywhere?

Question: What feature, layout, or resource do you miss the most moving from BibleWorks to Accordance?

Question for Oaktree: With BibleWorks no longer active do you anticipate trying to “fill” some of the spaces they are leaving open, specifically tools and resources for working with the text? Are there BW tools you plan to develop to win over BW users and make us BW converts content? (That wasn’t too subtle, was it?)

Question for Oaktree: What is the upgrade process like? BW was every 2 or 3 years you get a really spiffy tools upgrade/addition plus a lot of new resources and libraries to existing tools. Will Accordance 13 a $60 or so “software only upgrade” that is divorced from content? How often do software updates come out?

Question for Oaktree: There is a lot of public domain info, e.g. Studylight has a huge database of older commentaries and allows very intuitive verse-by-verse aggregation in order so as you are studying you can see all the commentaries on that single verse super quick. Are there plans for Accordance to include similar ideas? (Obviously I don’t need StudyLight in Accordance as the tool is free and publically available, just an example.)

Question for Oaktree: Are you 100% committed to Windows? I have never owned a Mac and have no intentions to do so.

I have a lot more questions about the DSS, Targums, Peshitta, Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, etc. but I will stop here!

Hi, Acert, thanks for the great detailed post!  I'm glad you are trying out Accordance, and I hope it works well for you.  I don't want to get too much into the BibleWorks vs Accordance distinctions, since I have used BibleWorks only minimally, but I can help answer most of your questions about how Accordance works.

(Question: I assume Accordance does this but Light is limited. But is it quick and easy to get search results for wildcards? E.g. If I search test* I should get test, testing, tested, testimony, etc. in return. Being able to both look at ALL the results OR narrow to one of the results. I also want a quick spit out, “Test 10x, Testing 5x, Tested 1x, Testimony 111x. Where this REALLY counts to me is in the Hebrew where I want to know the stem break down and such or be able to compare homonym frequency.)

Accordance has a flex search, where English grammatical variation can be searched even without specifying an asterisk.  You can also specify an asterisk to get the exact results you specify.  There are quite a number of wildcard options.  Pulling up the list is easy, just select View Analytics -> Analysis.  In the HCSB I received this list for your search:

Total number of verses = 293
  (total number of verses displayed = 293) 

test* [Flex] (319 total words)

Number of different forms = 16:
(Triple-click a form to see its occurrences)

testimony = 108
		testify = 52
		test = 50
		tested = 33
		testified = 28
		testifies = 18
		testing = 12
		testifying = 6
		testimonies = 4
		Test = 3
		testicles = 2
		tester = 1
		testicle = 1
		Testify = 1
		Testimony = 1
		tests = 1

This list is highly customizable, and of course supports full grammatical and syntactical aspects of Greek and Hebrew, such as breaking down by stem as you say.  See the help

(Question: Light lacks access to the Concordance window; does it allow you to click results in Concordance and have the main text immediately jump there? Can we “check box” results to export?)

Yes, the verse results in the Concordance window are 'live', supporting both Instant Details (quick view of the verse), and clicking to display it in full.  I'm not sure what you mean by 'check box' results to export, but you can simply copy the results, or File -> Save As them to a file.

(Question: How mobile is the Instant Details window? I always preferred a “boxy” space in the BW’s equivalent window (e.g. fit a lot of HALOT in the box) and right under my reading pane so as I hovered there was easy “hover, look down, look up.”

I would answer "highly".  By default it resides at the bottom or right of your workspace, toggle-able with a simple button.  There is also a detach button, making it a floating window that can be sized and placed anywhere.  You can even set a preference to hide this window when it has no contents, really maximizing your screenspace.

Finally, you can also click and hold or Alt+click on a word to open a popup window with the information, if you'd rather not dedicate that portion of your screen at all times.  

(Question: Do users find the click on bars useful? Clicking the bars to get to the results is important to me. AND does the Concordance analytics window allow you to quick jump to the passage while not losing your spot?)

I can't answer whether or not other users find the clickable bars (and pie chart slices!) useful, but I personally consider them useful - especially when combined with Research.  For example, I can very quickly compare the stem usage of a verb in the Qumran non-biblical, Mishnah, and Tanakh!  I believe I already answered the concordance question.

3: Missing tools or features. I am not seeing items similar to the Wordlist Manager and Flashcard tools. As I am on Light it is hard for me to compare so I don’t want to add more items here but I would like others to let me know what is absent or done completely differently. E.g. I thought I read lexicons don’t “run together” in the “analysis window” (i.e. flow from HALOT to TWOT to BDB). I hope my post tone shows I have spent time digging into Accordance and I am not taking pot shots.

As far as I know, there isn't currently any direct analog to the Wordlist Manager, though its functionality can be replicated using the search window and the HITS commands, albeit with a few more steps.  I definitely don't get the impression you are taking pot shots at us; I appreciate the in-depth approach!

Question: Can you open your notes in Microsoft Word? Or must you copy and paste? Will editing in Word break the nifty chapter-verse flow when Accordance reads notes?

Editing currently is only done within the app. Copy and paste should work just fine though, but I can't guarantee it will retain some of the other advanced features, such as hidden links or pictures.

Question: Is anyone able to assemble a Workspace as follows (this flow will be familiar with BW users). This is a basic search, browse, drill down, document process:

• “Search Area” Search Results in a left pane.
  • “Text Area” Text of selected result in the next pane (toggle between line-by-line and context).
  • “Lexicon Area” Word Analysis (parsing) and Lexical References (HALOT, BDAG, BDB, etc.) in a pane BELOW the text area.
  • “Data” A new column pane that contains vitals: Summary of all unlocked references related to the selection (a citations of word, parsing, verse)
  • “Deep Dive Quick Data” Count of Lexical or Lemma form Searched, Range of results, result filtering, e.g. (1) A quick breakdown of the stems of a verb or (2) the Greek words the LXX translates a Hebrew word or phrase (and vice versa for the New Testament to Hebrew Bible); etc. Also cross references to the verse would be great (here or strategically placed elsewhere)
  • “Composition Space” either below the “Deep Dive” or its own pane/window to record notes.
  • Essentially, I am wanting to customize a workspace that presents the data I need immediately without a lot of drill down unless it is unavoidable.

I believe this can be done, or at least close to it.  If this isn't done by a user more familiar to BW, I can try to provide one here.

Question. Data dumps, what are they like? Are they flexible/manageable? Can I export a list of all the unique words in a select range?—how about their glosses from a select lexicon to go along with them? Can I dump interlinear data into a ‘clean’ English line of text (or column) ala a mechanical translation?

Accordance doesn't have a "generate export" feature found in many other apps, we prefer to present information in a useful fashion, while always giving you the option to take that information elsewhere.  Lists of words are best exported from the Analysis tab (discussed here earlier), which can definitely list the unique words within a range, including their glosses (from our gloss file, not lexicons at this point).  Interlinear data can be printed or copied, but I'm not sure what you mean by a 'clean' English line of text.

I am working on a “graded audio” reading of some Hebrew texts where I only discuss a word of feature the first time it appears in the range (minus high frequency items!) I will be basically dumping all the first occurrences of words, stems and aspect,

Definitely possible!

Question: Can I modify/add to the NT use of the OT tool?

Not at this time, sorry!  But you can add notes to the OT or NT texts you wish, or catalog your findings in a Stack or Paper.

Continued in part 2 --------->

• Like 2

Continued from Part 1 ^

Question for Oaktree: With BibleWorks no longer active do you anticipate trying to “fill” some of the spaces they are leaving open, specifically tools and resources for working with the text? Are there BW tools you plan to develop to win over BW users and make us BW converts content? (That wasn’t too subtle, was it?)

I can't speak much for the resources side of things, as it isn't really my department.  I do know we are always looking to expand content, and it is often just a matter of finding a good contractual agreement, which may be easier if BW isn't an option for the publisher anymore.

From a feature perspective, we are already working hard to show BW users we care for them!  Some are already detailed in this forum post, but we have more on the way - some really exciting stuff.  I'd expect to have the first of these in your hands shortly... I can't promise they'll be available in Accordance Lite, though.

Question for Oaktree: What is the upgrade process like? BW was every 2 or 3 years you get a really spiffy tools upgrade/addition plus a lot of new resources and libraries to existing tools. Will Accordance 13 a $60 or so “software only upgrade” that is divorced from content? How often do software updates come out?  

Accordance has historically done paid updates every 2-3 years, with a huge number of fixes and features for free in the meantime for users of the current main version.  Updates have historically been $60 or less, with upgrade options available.  For those seeking new content *and* features, we also have always had packages available to get all of the above at a better price.  For instance, it may be more advantageous to upgrade your base Accordance package instead of just upgrading the program, then paying for individual items later.  Its also important to remember that the app license is always separate from your content - you can continue to buy content and use in an older app, or upgrade the app and use older content.  What you buy, when, is up to you!

I certainly can't promise what plans are for the future, but those are the historical averages.

Question for Oaktree: There is a lot of public domain info, e.g. Studylight has a huge database of older commentaries and allows very intuitive verse-by-verse aggregation in order so as you are studying you can see all the commentaries on that single verse super quick. Are there plans for Accordance to include similar ideas? (Obviously I don’t need StudyLight in Accordance as the tool is free and publically available, just an example.)

The Info Pane already offers at a quick glance all of the commentaries for a verse.  Is this what you are referring to?

Question for Oaktree: Are you 100% committed to Windows? I have never owned a Mac and have no intentions to do so.

Absolutely!  Windows is an extremely important platform for us, and we work very hard to maintain as close to complete feature parity between the platforms.  There are only a couple of minor features available only on the Mac, and even a couple of minor features only available on Windows.  But in general, we consider both platforms equally important and critical for us.

I have a lot more questions about the DSS, Targums, Peshitta, Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, etc. but I will stop here!

Ask away!

Thanks for all of the great questions!  I hope others can come chime in, correcting or filling in what I missed, but I wanted to give you a good first pass. Welcome to Accordance!  :)

• Like 3

Joel, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I have been following the recent updates (like Live Click) and I am encouraged to see Accordance is evaluating some of BibleWorks users' favorite features to see if they fit with Accordance.

I am sure you guys know this as I have seen it posted many times, but the line-by-line option to quickly compare many versions in a very compact space is invaluable. (e.g. When I am working in the Hebrew Bible I will almost always have open the Hebrew MT and Morphology, Lxx, Lxx English, ESV, NIV, and a very formal translation (user compiled LEB). I will wait to see how the full version works but I also find the Resource tab that sources all relevant links to a word/verse/grammatical data in a selection in a verse with every citation in grammars, lexicons, dictionaries, etc.

After working with Accordance some a general feature I think would be helpful to keep the interface clean and give users more space would be a menu/ribbon style 'collapse/expand' option for the tab/menu areas of each zone. Accordance has a very nice layout and interface but the header area of zones seems like wasted space.

You guys have a really nice program. I appreciate the time you took to respond.

Joel (or one of the other administrators) there have been lots of separate threads on BibleWorks on this forum and I wondered if they could be gathered together under a new (temporary?) forum heading to make it easier for people to see some of the discussions and thoughts from other bw users? (Bit like you have for iOS, android etc. )

• Like 1

I did a long post on available DSS texts here: https://brianwdavidson.com/2013/09/11/dss-software-available-texts/ 

There are a couple other posts linked here: https://brianwdavidson.com/2013/09/04/review-of-dss-software-coming-soon/

Never finished the series.

Question for Oaktree: With BibleWorks no longer active do you anticipate trying to “fill” some of the spaces they are leaving open, specifically tools and resources for working with the text? Are there BW tools you plan to develop to win over BW users and make us BW converts content? (That wasn’t too subtle, was it?)

Yes, we are trying to fill in some of the gaps on resources that BW had that we do not.

International Bibles is probably one big difference, and we've been making more of a push this year (unrelated to BW). For modern editions, it's actually a surprisingly difficult process to obtain licenses, and of course we have to balance that with other resources we are pursuing.

Regarding Tools (monographs, lexicons, grammars, etc.), there are not that many that we do not already have. And some of the ones BW had, we've historically had issues in obtaining usable electronic texts without creating them ourselves (maybe that too will change in the future).

Regarding resources unique to BW, that likely will not change, just like resources that are unique to Accordance not being on other platforms.

That said, if there is a particular resource (or more than one) that BW users want, you can always request them on this forum thread. We read every request even if we do not reply. We will never promote "vaporware" (i.e. resources, features, etc. that are not, or will not be available for the foreseeable future), but will publicly answer if something is being pursued, or is being worked on when asked.

I hope that helps to answer some questions from the content / resource side. Apologies for the late reply.

• Like 2

Joel, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I have been following the recent updates (like Live Click) and I am encouraged to see Accordance is evaluating some of BibleWorks users' favorite features to see if they fit with Accordance.

I am sure you guys know this as I have seen it posted many times, but the line-by-line option to quickly compare many versions in a very compact space is invaluable. (e.g. When I am working in the Hebrew Bible I will almost always have open the Hebrew MT and Morphology, Lxx, Lxx English, ESV, NIV, and a very formal translation (user compiled LEB). I will wait to see how the full version works but I also find the Resource tab that sources all relevant links to a word/verse/grammatical data in a selection in a verse with every citation in grammars, lexicons, dictionaries, etc.

After working with Accordance some a general feature I think would be helpful to keep the interface clean and give users more space would be a menu/ribbon style 'collapse/expand' option for the tab/menu areas of each zone. Accordance has a very nice layout and interface but the header area of zones seems like wasted space.

You guys have a really nice program. I appreciate the time you took to respond.

You're very welcome, I'm always happy to help.

For comparing versions, the recently introduced Live Click seems to be very popular for just this purpose.  The My Toolset section of the Info Pane also can work similary to the Resource tab you are familiar with, showing all references to the verse in a variety of user-chosen resources.

If you wish to collapse the interface more, you can hide the toolbar (Window menu -> Hide Toolbar).  The tab areas can also be collapsed in Preferences -> Workspaces -> Hide tab area if a single tab.  This way, there's not a lot of header space at all.  Finally, when reading, you can always quickly pop to Reading Mode (Ctrl-R on the Mac, I don't recall its shortcut on Windows - I know it can be customized).

• 1 year later...

I'm a long-time BW user (since version 5), but very quickly acclimating to Accordance, thanks in large measure to the tremendous support from rapid response to queries on the forums from the user community. Thanks to the Accordance team for a great product!

The one feature of BW that I really miss is one that most BW users don't know exists. After I had requested the capability for many years, just a few months before the company stopped offering BW, Mike Bushell added the capability to dump the detailed locations of a search for external analysis. Any machine readable text consists at base of a linear series of items, and "location" here refers to the index of the first items in the search target for each hit in the search. After a search, if one enters 'scatter' in the command line, two files appear on the desktop. For example, a recent search in BW's BYM text (NT Majority text, morphological analysis) produced files named versepos_BYM_091319_064020.txt and 

scatter_BYM_091319_064020.txt. The scatter file contains the locations of the start of each hit; in this case, looking for εντολη and cognates of νομος, it starts

Heb 7:5  1774 1781

Heb 7:11  1869

Heb 7:12  1894

Heb 7:16  1945 1944

Heb 7:18  1970

For some purposes, it's useful to know exactly where within each verse a given hit starts, and the versepos file, which is the same for any search in this version, contains the starting and ending location in each verse in the version, for example, 

Mat 1:1 1 8

Mat 1:2 9 26

Mat 1:3 27 47

Mat 1:4 48 62

Mat 1:5 63 83

Mat 1:6 84 101

Mat 1:7 102 116

The versepos file covers the entire version, even if the search (as in this case) is limited to only some books.

I've developed some analysis and display tools that use this data for specialized purposes, and have got to think that there are other Accordance users who, like me, would love to be able to get similar output from Accordance.