Hebrew/Greek copy/paste export

Lyndon Drake

Hi,

I use the Accordance services and indeed manual copy and paste to get text from Accordance into papers I'm writing. Depending on the context, I vary between the consonantal text, vowels, and full cantillation marks. At the moment it's a pain to switch between these options.

The Copy As menu already has one option, namely to exclude superscripts, which is very useful (and it looks like the Accordance Service uses this option?).

Could there be some other Copy As options which give the variations for Hebrew (vowels & cantillation marks) and Greek (breathing marks)?

Beyond that, the really wonderful thing would be if Accordance had a very small AppleScript dictionary. I don't know if that's on the radar at all?

Best regards,

Lyndon

Have you seen on Preferences, Export, there are pull-down menus. 

Greetings

Fabian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Fabian, 

I’d also rather like to have some option like this in the main copy as menu, rather than having to change preference settings each time. That just takes a whole lot of time. 

Also, for some reason, I have the problem that when I want to change the copy from Hebrew settings, I have to disable copy characters as unicode setting—and when I do that, all hell breaks loose in Mellel with regard to line wrapping, etc… So, if you could include some such options under copy as, that would be mightly helpful!

Jonathan

Sorry some links are always corrupt here on the Forums. You have to copy-paste the second.

Greetings

Fabian