Left, Center, and Right Justify in User Notes

Michel Gilbert

Hi,

I've noticed that Left, Center, and Right Justify are not available in User Notes, as compared, say, to the Paper editor. And, if I remember, they were once in the Notes editor. Can they be put in the Notes editor, especially for Hebrew?

Thanks.

Michel

• Like 3

I do not think they have ever been supported in Notes, only in User Tools.

This is incredibly important for those of us who work with Semitic languages.

NOTE: This was supported in Bibleworks, I just checked and my imported notes from Bibleworks are no longer right justified. :(

Hi,

I've noticed that Left, Center, and Right Justify are not available in User Notes, as compared, say, to the Paper editor. And, if I remember, they were once in the Notes editor. Can they be put in the Notes editor, especially for Hebrew?

Thanks.

Michel

• Like 3

We actually need it for all user content - for example a user bible in Hebrew will have the same problem if I recall correctly

Thx

D

• Like 5

We actually need it for all user content - for example a user bible in Hebrew will have the same problem if I recall correctly

Thx

D

+1

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Yes, like in the Unpointed Hebrew Bible I posted on the Exchange:

post-32543-0-66486100-1529182562_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I requested this elsewhere. It is for me not understandable why this is not done. User Tools have it, why not User Notes?

For 14.