Cannot install Graphics Discoverer Collection

R. Willis

Hello,

I recently purchased the English and Graphics Discoverer Collection.  For some reason, the Graphics collection will not install.  The attached screen shot is the message I receive after trying to install after it downloads. It seems to be an endless loop of downloading and installing and the message of incomplete install.

I am running macOS version 10.13.4

Any thoughts? Please advise.

Thanks,

Roy

post-35118-0-40491100-1529107023_thumb.png

I have encountered this issue in the past with large files to download and install. Expanding the disclose triangles on the bundles and checking a combination to install that is not a large size will often get around the problem. Just keep working on the list until all have been installed. Often for the large graphics packages, I just install one file at a time. My internet is not really very high speed and the large bundles often fail to complete installation unless done in smaller chunks.

I am interested in finding if this divide and conquer tactic works for you.

Wishing successful installs,

Joseph

• Like 1

We generally have pretty poor internet in Australia (until very recently usually about 3mbps at home) and I have had the same issue and used the same solution. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the responses.  I have tried the suggestion but still have the same issue.  I tried to install individually but unfortunately, it didn't happen for these fifteen files in the Graphic Discoverer Collection. Hmm.

I suggest contact support@acc... for their help, perhaps with a screen share session. First you might try restarting the Mac in case temporary files are blocking the installation.

I see you already worked with Ryan and the issue was that you were running Accordance Lite.

I uninstalled the version from the Mac App Store and installed the version from the Accordance Website and that took care of the issue.

I thank all that assisted me.

Roy

• Like 1