Fabian

Hello

Nazareth in GKE but Lust in Strongs.

post-32723-0-82379800-1529133226_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian,

GKE is tagged with G/K numbers, which are not the same as Strong's. That's why you're getting different translations. The same number is applied to two different words in each of the numbering schemes.

Best,

Edited by Ruben Gomez

Ruben, yes I know. So I request a Divider which give me the information now it change to the equivalent numbering.

Eg. start with a GK number.

post-32723-0-31749800-1529139558_thumb.png

Equivalent in Strongs                            <––– This as divider when starting with GKE. The description is the divider himself. Which is intended for better visualization.

post-32723-0-83189900-1529139647_thumb.png                          Here now the equivalent Strong's number (not the same [KEY], but the Strong's Key as taken it from the Mounce/Goodrick Kohlenberger Tool)

And of course the opposite when starting with a Strong's number.

Greetings

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

This may be more difficult, but I would love if it would work.

Greetings

Fabian

Yes this is currently confusing as the wrong word is displayed for the 'other' numbering system. If you are searching using a Strongs bible then either only other strongs bibles should be displayed or if the GK numbers are displayed then it has to be for the corresponding number for the same word as Strongs (if that is possible) otherwise you are not getting a list for the word you really want and it is therefore meaningless. 

Edited by Steve King
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...