12.2.7 After rebuilding research cache I get error messages

Guntis

Today I updated Accordance to 12.2.7. Played little bit with the Live Click. Then opened app preferences and rebuilt Research cache. Don't know even why, probably because I could press that button :-) Now when I click on the word "James" in the Feasting on the Word, Year B (Commentary on James 2:1), I get an error message saying that this word can't be found in any of the tools or texts requested. At the same time another zone is opened and James is found in many dictionaries.

Accordance doesn't like words "James", "Christian", "church", "Testament", "Torah", "impartial", or "prosopolempsia". All other words are shown without any hindrance, but whenever I click on James or Christian or Torah (in any resource), it shows error message, but at the same time Accordance opens explanation in the Research zone.

Edited by Guntis

Hello Guntis, can you let me know what text your "Feasting on the Word, Year B" was parallel to when you were experiencing this?

Latvian Bible 2012. Several parallel columns. Clicking on "James" or other aforementioned words in any of the parallel commentaries cause these error messages.

Please try setting your main Bible to an English version.

Please try setting your main Bible to an English version.

Tried with NRSVS and NIV (2011), the same error message. 

Looks like this: 

post-634-0-83828000-1529340672_thumb.png

If you look at the first research panel, it's searching the texts for the word James with the RANGE Is. This is clearly a bug, but really I am not sure we should support Liv Click in the tool parallel pane, or at least it shouldn't be searching the texts, only looking up lexicons.

Yes, error is caused by inserting RANGE, but at the same time Accordance finds the word I clicked on in the dictionaries.

Yes, it creates a second tab for the dictionaries and the results there are exactly what I'm looking for. In the first tab it tries to search this word in the Bible texts, which is not what I'm looking for, but I see some use for that as well. 

Edited by Guntis