Guntis

I have user notes for James 2:1. In my notes I have 6 references:

Matt. 5:18, 19       

Matt. 22:36-40       
Rom. 13:8-10       
Gal. 3:10               
Gal. 5:3               
Gal. 5:14

When I hover mouse cursor over these links, only a few of them are shown in the Instant Details pane. 

What's strange is that every time I move cursor over these links and off, different links are not shown. And sometimes wrong references are shown. For example, when I hover cursor over Matt. 5:18, then Rom. 13:8-10 is shown in the Instant Details. When I hover mouse cursor over Gal. 3:10, then Gal. 5:14 text is shown in the Instant Details.

What's more, it is important where horizontally I hover mouse cursor over these links. It displays verse from two lines below, and horizontally there should be reference text down below. For example, when I hover mouse cursor over Matt. 22:36-40, it shows Gal. 3:10 until I move cursor over the first digit 2.

If I hover mouse cursor over Matt. 5:18, it shows Rom. 13:8-10 until I move cursor over the 19, then shows nothing, although when I open user note for editing, there is link for 19 to Mat 5:19. 

• Like 1

Everything you are mentioning seems to be working flawlessly for me.  What text is your instant details defaulting to looking things up in?

• Like 1

Default is Latvian Bible 2012, and alternative text is NRSVS.

Please try setting the default text to NRSVS or ESVS and see if the references then work correctly.

Please try setting the default text to NRSVS or ESVS and see if the references then work correctly.

The same problem.

I highlighted the Bible reference over which I hover mouse cursor, and see what I get in the Instant Details pane.

post-634-0-80744200-1529332057_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the screenshot, Guntis.  I've been able to reproduce this now, and I should have it fixed soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the screenshot, Guntis.  I've been able to reproduce this now, and I should have it fixed soon.

Wow! Thank you!!!

Until we actually get that released, your notes should work fine if you open them in their own tab, instead of in a parallel pane.