Timothy Jenney

People have been switching to Accordance from other Bible Software programs for many years. Recently, our office has been fielding a host of calls from former BW users asking for an upgrade path. This podcast covers the basics about Accordance, as well as our efforts to make the process of switching as painless as possible. What are the advantages of switching to Accordance?

https://vimeo.com/275683523

• Like 4

Hello Tim

Many thanks the video is great. But the issue I mentioned with the Analytics are not covered. Maybe later.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Fabian, the Live Click podcast I mentioned to you is still in production. It will go live next week. Meanwhile, I believe I (and others) have already answered your questions:

MT-LXX and Syntax analysis is only available for a limited number of texts. They are not available for any search that includes other texts.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the video, and for addressing some questions/concerns posted by BibleWorks users contemplating or already making the switch to Accordance.

If any BW users are reading this and are contemplating crossing over, I can assure you that they are even more gracious than the video (humbly) suggests.

Regards,

Michel

• Like 1

Thanks for the podcast - excellent, as always. I’ve sent the link to our pastor, a BW user.

• Like 1

Really well done. Very much appreciate the emphasis on quality and never pushing up sales. So much about this company exudes class.

Edited by Brian W. Davidson
  • Like 3