Live Click - Research tabs side by side?

Drew_A

Agree with all the positive posts about Live Click. Really helpful especially with Greek/Hebrew. Thanks so much. Cannot wait to see what else will be added.

I wanted to set my preferences to what is appears in the videos. Each Research Tab is side by side. Mine defaults to tabs that are stacked. (See attached screen shot.)

Also, is there a preference to default Live Click to be enabled?

Thanks!

Drew

post-30759-0-61105600-1529426371_thumb.png

Edited by Drew_A

Yes, the Enable Live Click preference is in Preferences/Search tab. However to keep your research tabs open side-by-side you will need to save the workspace.

Each Research Tab is side by side. Mine defaults to tabs that are stacked.

In that video, I wasn’t showing “how to” as much as what the new Live Click features would do. To achieve the side-by-side I dragged the second tab out beside the first one, and my video recording picked up there. As Helen mentioned above, you could always save a workspace if you wanted it to start like that each time. 

Thank you Helen and Rick. That makes sense now.

If this becomes a common request, hopefully you will consider adding it to a user preference.  New research windows = Side by Side.

This feature is extremely powerful by the way. Now adding in an analytics window - its supercharged my searches. Again, thank you for adding this feature.

• Like 1

This should also be much better in the next release!

• Like 4