SALE! Refresh & Refocus Your Comparative Studies

R. Mansfield

Not sure where to report this but the two Quran web product pages in the sale are missing product screen shots and not sure if this is intentional or an oversight that needs correcting so decided to flag it as there are no links to blogs in the product pages either where there are often screenshots as well.

Thanks.

Edited by ukfraser

Not sure where to report this but the two Quran web product pages in the sale are missing product screen shots and not sure if this is intentional or an oversight that needs correcting so decided to flag it as there are no links to blogs in the product pages either where there are often screenshots as well.

Thanks.

That was an oversight on my part. I've uploaded pics to the product pages.

Thanks! Julie to the rescue (as ever!)

;o)

• Like 1

Maybe an image with opened ID to see the grammatical tagging and the gloss would be great?

Greetings

Fabian

Here you go.

post-32273-0-95352400-1529506582_thumb.png

• Like 2

Here you go.

quran-t_id.png

Thanks I meant on image from the shop. Because this is exclusively Accordance. All other opened panes are well selected and looks great.

Greetings

Fabian

Only HOURS REMAIN to save on new SDA titles, SIL Exegetical Summary Series, Catholic and Jewish titles + Qur’an studies. The Accordance REFRESH AND REFOCUS YOUR COMPARATIVE STUDIES sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!